FACTS ABOUT GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN
Recreation & Activities
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY:
- Gold Point Museum Tour
- Stories & History by Walt
- Table Shuffleboard in the Saloon
- Shoot Pool on a 1909 Brunswick pool table
- Antique TV/VCR Movies in Each Cabin (no outside signals because we’re in the boonies!!!)
- Go Fossil Hunting On Your Own
- PLENTY of FOOD!
You get your 1st Dinner after you check in.
Back Country Self Guided Tours of
Other Ghost Towns & Mining Camps
Enjoy photos of other local mines & ghost towns.
The Senator Wiley Home is a 2 Bedroom House with Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & Full Bath With Tub, Shower, Toilet & Sink
The Radkie House, our Deluxe Cabin, has a bathtub, toilet & sink with running water, a kitchenette with refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave + Refrigerated Air Conditioning
We have 2 lovely Old Miner’s Cabins. Each cabin has it’s own decor and personality.
*For the Following Minimum Preservation Fee Donations
( You Can Always Donate More!!!)
You Can Stay Overnight At Gold Point
Senator Wiley Home $190 per day for 1 or 2 people
Radkie House Deluxe Cabin $160 per day for 1 or 2 people
Standard Cabin $120 per per day for 1 or 2 people
– – Preservation Fee includes All You Can Eat Breakfast – –
Each additional person in the same room
Additional fee $20 per day.
Dinner, additional fee $20 per person.