FACTS ABOUT GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN
Recreation & Activities
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY:
- Tour of the Town
- Gold Point Museum Tour
- Stories & History by Herb
- Access to Hundreds of Books & Articles about Mining
- Browse through 9,000 Pictures of Ghost Towns & Mining Camps
- Table Shuffleboard in the Saloon
- Shoot Pool on a 1909 Brunswick pool table
- Antique TV/VCR Movies in Each Cabin (no outside signals because we’re in the boonies!!!)
- Satellite TV in the Main House ONLY
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet in most cabins (Bring your laptop)
- PLENTY of FOOD!
- Go Fossil Hunting On Your Own
You get your 1st dinner after you check in. Dinner is served around 6:30PM, but don’t worry if you’re running late we’ll always have something for you to eat when you get here.
10 RV SPACES
with sewer, power & water tank refills
$15 Preservation Fee per night.
Let Us Do The Cookin’ & Provide the Vittles:
A Big Miners’ Breakfast
$14 Preservation Fee per person
*Dinner, Add $19.99 Preservation Fee per person
The Senator Wiley Home is a 2 Bedroom House with Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & Full Bath With Tub, Shower, Toilet & Sink
The Radkie House, our Deluxe Cabin, has a bathtub, toilet & sink with running water, a kitchenette with refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave + Refrigerated Air Conditioning
We have 4 lovely Old Miner’s Cabins, with 4 more under renovation. Each cabin has it’s own decor and personality. Television & shower facility in the Main House.
*For the Following Minimum Preservation Fee Donations
( You Can Always Donate More!!!)
You Can Stay Overnight At Gold Point
Senator Wiley Home $190 per day for 1 or 2 people
Radkie House Deluxe Cabin $160 per day for 1 or 2 people
$120 per Standard Cabin per day for 1 or 2 people
– – Preservation Fee includes All You Can Eat Breakfast – –
Each additional person in the same room
Additional fee $20 per day.
Lunch & *Dinner, additional fee $19.99 per person.